In celebration of #TongueoutTuesday, we have an amazing recipe to share that requires NO baking...just in time for spring! Your dogs will have their tongue out for these goodies no matter the day of the week. The yogurt in the recipe is an excellent source of calcium and provides probiotic benefits. The coconut flakes also help to give dogs a nice and shiny coat!
- 1/2 cup of organic Greek yogurt or yogurt substitute
- 1 cup of organic peanut butter
- 3 cups of rolled oats
- 1 cup of organic unsweetened coconut flakes
- Mix yogurt and peanut butter together in bowl
- Combine oats to the mixture until everything is fully coated
- Scoop out bite sized pieces and roll into little balls with fingers
- Sprinkle coconut flakes onto rolled balls
- Place on tray lined with baking paper
- Refrigerate for an hour to chill
This recipe will make about 30 treats and will last up to a week in the fridge...but these will be gone much sooner!